10 Success Secrets of Super Achievers
Have you ever wondered how so called ‘super achievers’ accomplish everything they do? Do they have some type of magic power, or do they just have all the luck? Do you ever wish that you could achieve the same levels of achievement? Well, guess what – you can! If you were hoping for some heart-stopping secret that no one has told you yet, you’re going to be disappointed. The secret is that there is no secret – it all comes down to hard work with a bit of fun and adventure thrown in. Here are ten traits of super achievers; they do this each and every day and never lose sight of their goal!
1) Persistent: Super achievers never take no for an answer and they don’t give up after one or two bad days (or even bad years.) They know what they want and they go after it no matter what. Author J.K. Rowling got turned down by no less than 12 publishing houses before one picked up “Harry Potter.” Now that’s persistence! Do you want something so much that you’ll do almost anything to get it?
2) Consistent: Super achievers know that in order to get consistent results they must take consistent action. Ask any top producer in real estate or network marketing and they will tell you that they make no less than 100 calls every single day. Are you consistent with your efforts?
3) Believe: Super achievers believe in themselves and their abilities. They know they will reach the stars one day. Do you believe enough in yourself and your dreams?
4) Don’t Back down: Super achievers know that the naysayers around them are just jealous of their accomplishments. Don’t back down and don’t listen to their negativity. Keep moving forward towards your goals.
5) Love What you do: Super achievers know that without loving what they do, they might as well work at the fast food place down the street. If you don’t absolutely love what you do, you won’t work hard enough at achieving results.
6) Don’t let fear get in your way: Super achievers feel fear and anxiety but they go ahead anyway. They don’t let fear get in the way of their dreams. Are you letting fear rule your decisions and paralyzing you into inaction?
7) Move out of your comfort zone: Super achievers never let themselves get too comfortable. Are you stuck in a rut and focusing on what makes you feel good instead of taking necessary risks?
8) Focus: Super achievers are laser focused on their goals and their action plans. Are you focused on what you need to do every single day to inch you closer to your goals? Do you avoid distractions at all costs?
9) Don’t waste time: Super achievers don’t waste time on mundane tasks. Are you spending too much time on unproductive activities?
10) Take responsibility for all of your decisions and results: Super achievers don’t blame others or circumstances for their results, good or bad. Are you shirking responsibility for your results in your life?